At any time you can select button Show daily statistic at the bottom of the screen. After pressing the button the application automatically opens the window Daily statistics.
Daily statistics screen presents the analysis of the confirmed meals of the day. Numerical data is presented in various ways:
1. Color of the day – using the analogy with traffic light, red colored day indicates unbalanced nutrition and unhealthy eating habits. Green colored day, on the other hand, indicates balanced nutrition and healthy eating habits.
2. Occupation image – the main purpose of the application is to encourage people to adopt healthy eating habits. The change of figure image and status tries to inform the user what do his eating habits and food choices mean in a long term. Exceeding energy values for example reflects in progressive weight gain (therefore the image of over-nourished or fat person appears) on the other hand lack of energy intake suggests the possibility of malnutrition (therefore the image of a very slim and sick looking character appears).
3. Information about skipped meals
In addition the daily statistic view includes:
1. Quantities of consumed water
2. Information of energy (expressed in kcal or kJ), macronutrient (expressed in grams), salt (expressed in grams), sugar (expressed in grams) and saturated fat (expressed in grams) intake. On the right side of the actual consumed quantities, recommended values are listed.
3. Special diagram which shows the differences between the actual energy and macronutrient intake and the recommended one.
4. Basic information about health risks that inappropriate eating habits and bad food choices represent.
5. The type and duration of exercise needed to spend the exceeded energy intake.
7 day statistic
The weekly statistic view offers you information about the days you achieved the recommended nutrition as well as information about the days when inappropriate food choices were made.
The application allows you to follow the distribution of individual values of energy, macronutrients and water intake achieved per day or per last seven days.
You can easily move between weeks by using the slider. The data is represented in a graph that enables you to monitor your nutrition status – e.g. in progress, in stagnation, in decline…
This screen is also accessible through the "Menu" button.